Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST
(02-Jan-2019, 07:58)David A Wrote: I'll second Pim's comments. Their standard of service can be improved but it's far from the worst service experience I've had. My experience also ended with a great result and that counts for a lot. Companies that really do provide the worst customer service don't deliver great results, they deliver bad results at the end with a lot of bad communication along the way aw well.

You might want to check your spelling David  Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST - by Pim - 29-Dec-2018, 03:54
RE: Devialet Customer Service is the BEST - by Pim - 02-Jan-2019, 09:18