Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST
(15-Nov-2019, 16:21)MartinG Wrote: Though my experience should be shared as well as others on this thread.

On the 15th Oct this year my remote for the O d’A ceased to work and opening it up to replace the batteries I discovered that the original batteries supplied by Devialet had leaked and acid had discoloured/corroded the base and main unit together with causing the battery connections to be corroded.

I emailed Devialet support to explain the problem, after  few days correspondence and forwarding photos and serial numbers they responded by sending a UPS return label to send the unit back to them for repair at no charge, I received the remote back today fully restored as new, remarkable given the special finish !

No fuss or queries, just got it sorted.

And there are people saying Devialet have given up on the Expert range. Funny that.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST - by Pim - 29-Dec-2018, 03:54
RE: Devialet Customer Service is the BEST - by Pim - 16-Nov-2019, 08:27