Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST
(15-Nov-2019, 16:21)MartinG Wrote: Though my experience should be shared as well as others on this thread.

On the 15th Oct this year my remote for the O d’A ceased to work and opening it up to replace the batteries I discovered that the original batteries supplied by Devialet had leaked and acid had discoloured/corroded the base and main unit together with causing the battery connections to be corroded.

I emailed Devialet support to explain the problem, after  few days correspondence and forwarding photos and serial numbers they responded by sending a UPS return label to send the unit back to them for repair at no charge, I received the remote back today fully restored as new, remarkable given the special finish !

No fuss or queries, just got it sorted.

There is a tendency for forums such as this to drift towards the negative, so it is great to hear something positive about Devialet's service.  It also serves to give some piece of mind to those that might spend too much time worrying about what might happen if something does go wrong.

Anyway, welcome to the forum Martin, and whilst you are here you might want to see if you can fill one of the missing slots the O'dA register:

https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Original...=d'atelier

There are still many gaps in the register, presumably there are some strange individuals out there who would prefer to spend time listening to their original D'Atelier rather posting about it? (See post #60 in the above link)

It's a funny old world.  Sad
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST - by Pim - 29-Dec-2018, 03:54
RE: Devialet Customer Service is the BEST - by Confused - 16-Nov-2019, 10:16