Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST
(02-Jan-2020, 22:19)nbkaye Wrote:
I purchased the amp new about a year ago and this is also not the first time i have had a piece of electronics fail. Usually if its outside the 30 day industry standard warranty period you are out of luck. Well Devialet stood behind the craftsmanship and honored a failed product.

Thank you Kenshiro and Devialet for great customer support

I also have had very good service from Devialet on the one time I needed my 140 repaired but I would make one point about your comments.

You refer to a "30 day industry standard warranty period". In my experience the warranty period on most high quality audio equipment is considerably more than 30 days and 2 years is common. Devialet provide a 5 year warranty with a free 3 year warranty extension if you register your Expert Pro. You shouldn't be at all surprised that Devialet repaired your remote under warranty for an amp purchased about a year ago, what you should be surprised about if you're used to 30 day warranties is that Devialet provide a 5 year warranty, 8 years if you register your amp.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST - by Pim - 29-Dec-2018, 03:54
RE: Devialet Customer Service is the BEST - by David A - 02-Jan-2020, 22:41