Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Firmware 13.1.3 + DOS 2.2.4 Date: 2019-02-12
(13-Feb-2019, 10:35)ada Wrote: All of us are focused on RAAT/Roon ready part of the update but I made some measurements with my miniDSP UMIK-1 and there are significant changes in other input sources also. I think overall there are updates in all the ecosystem of the unit. Probably the update is not limited to Roon ready while it has been marketed in that way. I will keep testing/measuring but there is a clear improvement on the low frequency bass parts for now.

Well, the change log also refers to now being able to chain 16 units instead of 8 for extreme configurations, a minor reduction in power consumption in sleep mode, and fixing an IP address error and come SD card compatibility issues so we know for certain that it does contain a bit more than the roon ready code.

There may have been other refinements as well. Change logs don't always list everything.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Version: Firmware 13.1.3 + DOS 2.2.4 Date: 2019-02-12 - by David A - 13-Feb-2019, 13:18