Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Firmware 13.1.3 + DOS 2.2.4 Date: 2019-02-12
(16-Feb-2019, 15:15)Lincolnlad Wrote:
(16-Feb-2019, 15:07)disarmamant Wrote: When you update the firmware and dos you should have only the 14 files for the software update on the SD card.

To update the software you need to reset both the master and companion, with the amplifier in standby mode a long press on the front button should reset the amplifier, you should see a message ‘Reset’ and a countdown from 5 seconds.

The other method is to disconnect the amplifiers from the mains supply.

With just the 14 firmware update files on the SD card, insert the card and then power on. Do each unit one by one. If you don’t set the write protect on the SD card you will have to re-copy the firmware download to the card again before upgrading the next amplifier.

Thank you so much - it seems as if I have been doing it very wrong!  I will try tonight again!
After the software upgrade is complete check that you see the message in the display ‘software update successful, please press front button’.

Remove the SD card and delete all the firmware update files. Copy your configuration files and insert the SD card and power cycle the amplifiers again.

I’d suggest you go back to the configurator and check everything is correct with your configuration and download the configuration files to the SD cards again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Many, many thanks - working perfectly now.  Quite simple if you know what you’re doing (which I patently didn’t!).  Thank you again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Version: Firmware 13.1.3 + DOS 2.2.4 Date: 2019-02-12 - by Lincolnlad - 17-Feb-2019, 07:28