Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Firmware 13.1.3 + DOS 2.2.4 Date: 2019-02-12
(16-Feb-2019, 15:04)Axel Wrote:
(16-Feb-2019, 14:42)Lincolnlad Wrote: Hello, a technical numptie here.  I am trying to put the new software onto my 1000 Pro (with CI board).

I am having great difficulty.

I have downloaded the software onto both the Master and the companion.  I have then (on the same Sd cards) put the configurated files (ie selecting the sources and of course the “daisy chain”.  I only get the sound from the Master, the Companion (which told me I had added new software) says “link status none”

Should I have deleted the new software files off the sd card once it has been downloaded?  Should I put the “configurated” files on a separate sd card?

I have named the various sources (e.g, AES/EBU is Aurender), but these are not being displayed, just the AES/EBU.

Is there anyone who can give me any guidance please?  Very confused.

Many Thanks in advance
It’s best to have a spare SD Card to hold the new firmware files. This way, you keep your configuration files untouched. Download the new firmware files onto the SD Card, then lock the card with the small slider on the side. If you don’t do this, then the Devialet deletes a couple of files when the firmware is loaded, meaning you have to reload them before upgrading the other amp.  
Put the SD Card in the first amp and with the amp turned off, press and hold the power button until you see a countdown in the display, which will start from 5. As soon as it starts the countdown, take your finger off the button. Allow the update to finish. It will tell you when it’s finished and to press the power button. Repeat the same procedure for the second amp. Replace your configuration cards, and you should be good to go. Cycle through the information screens to make sure that each amp is using the same firmware. 
Hope this helps.
Many, many thanks - works perfectly now.  Quite simple if you know what you’re doing (which I patently didn’t!). Thanks again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Version: Firmware 13.1.3 + DOS 2.2.4 Date: 2019-02-12 - by Lincolnlad - 17-Feb-2019, 07:31