Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Firmware 13.1.3 + DOS 2.2.4 Date: 2019-02-12
[quote pid='82355' dateline='1550397358']

I also chose intricate details in songs. Tiny details that are very hard to hear. People in the background talking ect. I would swap to and fro, listening to only a few seconds of the song and listening whether those minute details were easier or harder to hear. Nothing changed.

The most important to me when I'm listening to differences in sound quality is voices. There was no difference in naturalness of voices either.

Now, this might not prove there's no difference in sound but what it does do is tell me that even if there was a difference, it's not enough to worry about. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed there is no improvement but it is what it is. I know I can get plenty of improvement elsewhere.

[/quote]

For me this just demonstrates that the technology is working exactly as it should. There is bit perfect transmission with both Air and RAAT. If there is any difference between the two transmission standards then one of them is not working as it should.
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus

Messages In This Thread
Version: Firmware 13.1.3 + DOS 2.2.4 Date: 2019-02-12 - by disarmamant - 17-Feb-2019, 11:58