Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Firmware 13.1.3 + DOS 2.2.4 Date: 2019-02-12
(26-Feb-2019, 23:47)iamwappie Wrote:
(19-Feb-2019, 09:04)awkaplan Wrote:
(18-Feb-2019, 23:33)David A Wrote: That hasn't happened here, either with Tidal or with music streamed from my own library. I have streamed music from my library at a variety of FLAC resolutions and also DSD64.

Haven't noticed this at all.  Just had some minor issues with ROON yesterday and today (showing a song playing with no audio heard; slow searching and browsing).  Trying to reconfigure my network to use Google DNS, which allegedly alleviates some of these issues.
It happens only with DSP on. I convert to DSD. Over AIR not an issue but over RAAT the first part of a track is not audible

Yes, I'm still having the same issue (first second or so of track is clipped) and have also noticed some distortion when increasing or decreasing the volume using the ROON remote app.  Resetting my wireless router fixed the distortion issue today.  So far, RAAT has been almost flawless, with AIR a very close second.  I really wish the Devialet could display the dBm wireless signal value in one of the settings menus; the engineers have confirmed there is no way to retrieve the signal strength value from the Devialet.  Slowly tweaking my small wireless network to perfection.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Version: Firmware 13.1.3 + DOS 2.2.4 Date: 2019-02-12 - by awkaplan - 28-Feb-2019, 02:48