Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly"
(06-Jun-2019, 20:24)Manfred Wrote: I started my Devialet Journey with D170 now D220Pro CI. With D170, AIR, Win7 everything works fine up Win 10 was introduced. With D220 Pro and the CI module, UpNP did not work - stuttering, AIR with JRMC did not work unstable, stuttering and also as I started with ROON, ROON RAAT did not work "Pause" during playback, until I found the following solution for me:

I have a managed Linksys switch, where my Devialet is connected to (see attached architecture overview figure). 

If I configure my switch according to the following table everything works UPnP, AIR and RAAT:

I also get it running with Auto  Negotiation enabled and with Auto Advertisement set to 100 Full Duplex on the Devialet port and Flow control enable. But that seem to flood the network (all ports all blinking heavily), the switch was not anymore reachable, I had to unplug the power chord. So I currently use the solution described in the table.
JRMC/ROON based Media Server - along C.A.P.S V4 Cortes (Win 10 Pro) -> LinkSys 5-Port Unmanaged Switch-> Media Renderer (JRMC; SoTM tx-USBexp, AQ NRG-Y3) ->Transparent AUdio Performance USB-> D220 PRO (AQ Blizzard)-> B&W 804S, Audeze LCD 2 Headphones; Audioquest Niagara 1200+AQ Blizzard; TV ->AQ Carbon Optical->D220 Pro

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly" - by Manfred - 11-Jun-2019, 16:28