Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert 140 PRO with Boenicke W5, need help!
Boenicke W8 user here with Devialet 400, work beautifully together. Sam? i have used the amps extensively with this either switched in or out, there is a difference but nothing to really get yourself wound up over it.infact i tend to turn the effect of Sam down in the program as the w8's ccan become over blown causing the bass to overdrive. If you do want it you need to sent one speaker to Devialet with a sd card, this comes back with the Sam program for the W5.
The combination i have can be magical, but it's taken time trying various products, all piling up in the spare room, so try various cables, speaker positoning, get as cleaner mains power supply you can, it all contributes.
As regards 'Air Play' it's some thing i don't use myself.
Good luck with your quest for quality music reproduction Wink
TOYS:- Devialet 400, PS Audio Perfectwave Transport, Melco N1A, Boenicke W8's, cabled throughout Chord Signature tuned aray. Intel I7 NUC Roon Rock/Tidal.
Mains supply, dedicated consumer unit, 5Kw balanced transformer,
. plenty of IFI accessories, Melco Ethernet cables, Townshend isolation throughout, All furutech mains cables.
Recently added. PS Audio PP5, Townshend Audio 5 tier Seismic table.SBooster psu for NUC,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expert 140 PRO with Boenicke W5, need help! - by TheFactsOfLife - 09-May-2019, 12:19