Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK event with Mathieu Pernot - 17 July
I have a 250 Pro CI and a 900w Reactor. When I bought the 250 Pro it was partly because Qobuz was promised to be onboard CI. So a disappointment on that, but no problem as Roon does it now. Roon effectively replaces the need for Devialet's promised new control app. I recall they were actually planning a complete rewrite of DOS as well as the Expert firmware and integrated app control. It all seems a bit scaled down. I really don't care because my Expert works fine and I don't need it to do more.

I briefly had a Roon connectivity issue. I contacted support. I then fixed it, and support were very interested in what the issue was and how it was fixed. They kept on emailing me for more information. I've had no connectivity issues, even when using ethernet through a gigabit switch, and am convinced any issues are related to internet hardware. The easy test is to run a cable direct from your modem to the CI ethernet input and see if it works. I bought a cheap 30m CAT6 off Amazon for this purpose. I don't think Devialet can be responsible for third party hardware and complex networks.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK event with Mathieu Pernot - 17 July - by ssfas - 18-Jul-2019, 00:17