Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summary of Known Devialet Issues
(18-Oct-2020, 12:24)Confused Wrote: I have updated the OP to include the issue with Sweet Room only including the first five filters.

A question to those who use Roon RAAT via the CI Board.  Can the "CI board Roon Ready mode bug - "An audio file is loading slowly" message, stuttering with 24 bit material" issue be removed now?  Is this issue fixed for all?  It would be nice to knock one bug off the list.

I no longer see the “audio file loading slowly...” error, but I still cannot stream hi-res (24 bit) music via RAAT using gigabit ethernet without dropouts.   Sometimes it may just be a short dropout (e.g. 1 second or less).   Sometimes the dropout may last 20 seconds.   In all cases, Roon still “thinks” the music is playing.    I have reported this to Devialet but have not received any useful feedback yet other than their investigating.  

I did have one strange case where my RAAT zone for my Expert Pro simply disappeared from Roon although Roon AIR was still functional.   I had to power-cycle my Expert Pro to bring my RAAT zone back.   It only happened once and have not been able to reproduce it (yet ;-).

So, no, I don’t think the issue has been fully resolved (or, at least not for me).
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
Summary of Known Devialet Issues - by Confused - 11-Jan-2020, 13:29
RE: Summary of current Devialet issues - by mdconnelly - 18-Oct-2020, 16:57
RE: ATE - by Confused - 17-Sep-2023, 11:10