Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which brand power conditioner fit for devialet
(04-Jun-2020, 10:16)David A Wrote: Connect amplifiers to High Current outputs on a conditioner. The same would go for powered subs since you're powering an amplifier with a powered sub.

If you have more high current devices than you have outputs I'd power the amp from a high current output because while the powered subs take some of the load off the amp they won't take all of it and the high current source will be beneficial across the whole range handled by the amp. I'd see how the subs go powered by normal outputs but if you want the best from them you may have to consider a second conditioner with high current outlets. You really need 3 high current outlets because you have 2 speakers with powered subs and one amp. Most conditioners have only had 1 or 2 high current outputs but some of Shunyata's new range can deliver high current output to all outlets. I don't know what the situation is with the AQ Nagara models because they aren't released here in Australia so I've never had a need to look at them.
Thanks for your reply. This is something to think about.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which brand power conditioner fit for devialet - by paul.oorbeek - 04-Jun-2020, 22:48