Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrading to Devialet app release v11.1.1
Hi all

My Phantoms are set to the network connection 'Auto' and are connected either by PLC or WIFI - no ethernet cabled connections.

I'm guessing they are connecting by WIFI as they are listed as connected in my routers config page?

I'm not sure how 'Auto' works but I've left it at this setting. I don't have buffering related problems using upnp which I use exclusively - though I did when I tried airplay (no longer used).

It is only after the recent app upgrade to v11.1.1 that the Devialet app fails to find the Phantoms. If I reboot the router it finds them again.

When this happened  the second time I noticed:
1. It's the same on both an Iphone and Ipad - no products found.
2. Oddly, the configuration webpage IS still accessible for both my speakers even when the Devialet app can't find them !

The only thing I haven't tried when the app can't see the system is to 'Set up products' again - I wonder if its worth a try?

I haven't reported it to Devialet - they still have haven't fixed the 'Maximum Volume' problem with the app that myself and others reported a while back so I've lost enthusiasm for being a beta-tester for them Sad

kantblue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrading to Devialet app release v11.1.1 - by kantblue - 23-May-2020, 14:54