Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrading to Devialet app release v11.1.1
(25-May-2020, 07:01)Snoopy8 Wrote: I managed to resolve my problem by doing the following:
  1. Unpair phantoms
  2. Go to web interface of first phantom using Ip address, under 8 General, reset to factory settings
  3. Will then get prompt for setting up default network interface, select wifi and enter wifi details
  4. Repeat for second phantom
  5. Pair phantoms again.
What caused my previous problem was that both Phantoms were connected and defaulting to Ethernet. When I took one of the Ethernet cable out and powered the Phantoms up, the one without Ethernet could not be found by the Devialet App.  Now, it will start properly regardless of which Ethernet cable is removed.

That is the reason why @Anders does not have a problem (and thank you for posting).  @massi.rav and @kantblue, you should try this.

Hey Snoopy8, you were totally right. I have rebooted the Golds as from the web interface and gone through Factory Reset.
Now not only the Golds but even the Reactors have back again the Spotify Connect capability. 

Improved discovery feature still to be better verified but it should be there again (hopefully). I am thinking I had better go through the factory reset procedure also for both my reactors (not used as a stereo couple) and my Classic. Not sure but it shouldn’t be that bad and it takes a couple of minuets each.

Thanks for your hint.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrading to Devialet app release v11.1.1 - by massi.rav - 25-May-2020, 19:15