Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help in streaming for Devialet 120
(21-Jun-2020, 21:14)lal99 Wrote:
My router and audio setup is in living room and I was using an ethernet connection to my laptop and another ethernet cable from router to Devialet 120. I am not using and special router or switch as of now. This is the one I received from my service provider ( Spectrum) But I have decent network speed. In general I prefer to have wired connection for audio and luckily I could do it easily.

I will use roon core machine only dedicated for audio and I wont use it for any other purpose or wont overload it any time.

Thanks a lot .

Since the router and the laptop are in the same room as the audio system, connecting both the laptop and the Devialet to the router should work fine. It's also nice and simple and that's a good thing in my view.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Help in streaming for Devialet 120 - by lal99 - 21-Jun-2020, 01:47
RE: Help in streaming for Devialet 120 - by David A - 21-Jun-2020, 23:55