Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help in streaming for Devialet 120
(21-Jun-2020, 10:17)David A Wrote: As others have said, Roon now includes its own implementation of Devialet AIR which you select in Roon's audio settings. That works fine with the Expert range as well as the Expert Pro range. You won't be able to access your 120 as a Roon Ready endpoint, that requires an Expert Pro, but Roon will see your 120 on y our network and offer you its AIR option in its Audio Settings menu. It seems to be universally accepted that Roon's version of AIR works much better than Devialet's but you should disable the Devialet AIR app on your laptop and, preferably, delete it so it doesn't interfere with Roon. If you're using the free Roon trial to test things out, disable the Devialet app and compress it into a zip file so it can't run. If you decide not to use Roon it's easy then to unzip the Devialet App and start using it again.

Hello David,

Sorry for late reply, I got tied up with work and now I have some free time. I just got roon installed in my laptop. I removed Devialet air and uninstalled air and after that I can still it is written Devialet air as an output device.  Does it need to show it as Roon air? Sorry if it is a basic question.

Devialet firmware  I am using is 7.1.3

Please let me know.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Help in streaming for Devialet 120 - by lal99 - 21-Jun-2020, 01:47
RE: Help in streaming for Devialet 120 - by lal99 - 05-Sep-2020, 22:58