Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help in streaming for Devialet 120
(05-Sep-2020, 22:58)lal99 Wrote: Hello David,

Sorry for late reply, I got tied up with work and now I have some free time. I just got roon installed in my laptop. I removed Devialet air and uninstalled air and after that I can still it is written Devialet air as an output device.  Does it need to show it as  Roon air? Sorry if  it is a basic question.

Devialet firmware  I am using is 7.1.3

Please let me know.

Thanks

Devialet AIR is what you select. You've run into a "local convention" on this forum. To distinguish between running AIR on your computer and using AIR within Roon,  people here tend to refer to AIR on a computer as "Devialet AIR" and AIR within Roon as "Roon AIR". It's the same thing, Devialet's own proprietary streaming protocol, but the different names in use here make it easy to distinguish how and where you're running AIR which can be helpful at times.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Help in streaming for Devialet 120 - by lal99 - 21-Jun-2020, 01:47
RE: Help in streaming for Devialet 120 - by David A - 06-Sep-2020, 01:47