Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo Magazine Devialet 210 Pro Review
(07-Jul-2020, 09:16)Antoine Wrote:
(06-Jul-2020, 23:21)Greg Wrote: If you need to debate whether the mains phase is right/left or wrong, you probably don’t have the ears to hear. Shame!

Well thank you for your positive constructive contribution to this thread..as far as I know nobody who posted in this thread has even tried left vs right (some even can’t without DIY’ing a power cable or changing the wiring in their AC outlet). Did you try, if so what were your findings?

Hi Antoine, when I bought the Expert (2016) I could not find any great effects when changing the phase. But today I checked where the phase is, looking at the device from behind "right" near the case, like the test of stereo !! Things look very different with my McIntosh, you actually notice when the phase is wrong. Especially in the high and middle! The difference between the two devices could actually be the construction of the power supplies, transformer and switching power supply! Could be, right ??
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereo Magazine Devialet 210 Pro Review - by K4680 - 07-Jul-2020, 13:02