Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New prices for upgrade programme to Expert Pro with Core Infinity
Don’t get me wrong here, I am waiting a proper software update and honest support from them for a long time to upgrade my 220 to 440. Even after all these fails, I really want to be wrong and see a great stability and upgrade my 220. But all the signs I am seeing (copy/paste support responses, no Expert Pro in the demo rooms, Spanish dealer has discounted prices until the stock is gone, when I ask them why do they apply the old Expert campaing to Expert Pros, my super responsive dealer went to total silence) is in the opposite direction. And this additonal discount on the upgrade plan (we know that they were always strictly keeping the upgrade prices ridiculously high) cause me to feel that these are more evidence of the bad things. But again, let’s hope I will be wrong Smile

All these a side, I think the upgrade plans are well priced now. If it is just before a great software upgrade to prepare the old Expter owners, it is an amazing opportunity. Let’s get excited one more time!

Messages In This Thread
RE: New prices for upgrade programme to Expert Pro with Core Infinity - by ada - 11-Jul-2020, 00:35