Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New prices for upgrade programme to Expert Pro with Core Infinity
@ada ,

I'm more optimistic about the future than you sound but sometimes I find myself wondering why I remain as optimistic as I am. You might say that Devialet customer relations leave a lot to be desired if you didn't find yourself thinking at times that Devialet have so little communication with their customers about what they're doing that you could easily get the impression that they don't have any customer relations :-) That's not a good sign and the conflicting info that different Devialet staff members have given different people about a firmware update definitely gives a very bad sign to owners. Devialet are their own worst enemy.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: New prices for upgrade programme to Expert Pro with Core Infinity - by David A - 11-Jul-2020, 04:19