Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New prices for upgrade programme to Expert Pro with Core Infinity
(11-Jul-2020, 05:26)no32 Wrote: David, any thoughts about the price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't thought about the price for 2 reasons. The obvious one is that my amp is an Expert Pro so the upgrade is irrelevant for me.

The second reason, related to @ada's post, is that I don't think we can read anything about Devialet's future intentions for the Expert Pro range from the change in price for the upgrades. I can't see it as indicating an impending end to the Expert Pro range because people who upgrade get a new 5 year guarantee on their amps and that means more Expert Pros for which they are going to have responsibilities for another 5 years. I would have thought that more people with warranties extending for the next 5 years is the last thing they'd want if they were going to terminate the range. It might be more in their interests, if they want to terminate the range, to ensure that they have fewer Expert Pros with guarantees current for the next 5 years than more of them.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: New prices for upgrade programme to Expert Pro with Core Infinity - by David A - 11-Jul-2020, 09:41