Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New prices for upgrade programme to Expert Pro with Core Infinity
@David A that’s one of the ways to read the situation and I want to believe that your scenario is the one Devialet is moving forward. But wouldn’t it be nice and better as a selling point if they have released a newsletter and told us something like: it is time to upgrade, the new CI capabilities are coming in {date}... Don’t miss any of these great features {feature list}

But the other way of seeing the upgrade is: there are lots of upgrade hardware kit sitting in the corner (probably costs less than 400 Euro per unit) and they are looking for making profit from these kits instead of trashing them (who will upgrade if the line is discontinued). And as we all very well know their warranty is only for hardware Big Grin not for the software means that they will still have the hardware support capabilities because of the Phantom production lines even if it is for 5 years.

Anyway, I am tired of them already, let’s wait (hopefully not another 2 years) and see what will happen. I want to upgrade my 220 and be a happy Devialet owner, but god sake they need to show some love to their product first haha.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New prices for upgrade programme to Expert Pro with Core Infinity - by ada - 11-Jul-2020, 10:02