Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yamaha home cinema to with Gold Phantoms
Thanks for the infos. I am thinking to give up the Devialet speakers for the home cinema and use the Z4 and some JBL for rear speakers. 

I wanted to use the Same AV receiver and use Wifi for the devialet speakers. So I could use my iphone anywhere in the house to streap through my apple TV or Spotify and have surround system everywhere in the house. 

The set up you gave me with the Optical cables, I'm not sure I can drag a 100 meters of cable in the house for the all around speakers. I think this is do-able only for a small home cinema. But I have I have a home cinema with standmount speakers. 

What's your opinion ? Or I just give up the AVR to Devialet set up and use the devialets with their app for streaming, and have a separate home cinema system ? If so, I won't be able to connect my turntable to my wireless phantoms. For this I'll need to do cabling to another Amp with 3 optical cables to 3 Phantoms that will extend to the other 3 thanks to the "stereo" limited to 2 phantoms per set up I guess.

Attached Files
.pdf   Home set up.pdf (Size: 256.35 KB / Downloads: 9)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yamaha home cinema to with Gold Phantoms - by micky8pool - 11-Dec-2020, 10:53