Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Phantom White not working reliably after upgrade
Ok this is worrying!

I updated in good faith and trust and it’s things like this that make you lose confidence in the system and process.

I too have had an issue switching between inputs since updating.

I have optical toslink feed to both left and right stereo paired classic phantoms.

One takes the link from the innuos zen for streaming and files, the other a link to my turntable via puffin preamp.

Yesterday, only 24hrs after update, the left speaker seemed to mute or stop when I switched between feeds on the Aux options via the Devialet app (also updated). Only an unplug and reboot triggered back the pairing.

Oddly, since then this hasn’t happened again, but I haven’t tried doing the switch more than a couple of times. Reading these posts makes me feel it will return however!

I’ll also submit a problem report if (when) it happens again.

I share your frustrations as it seems all good for only a short while then updates cause weeks of issues. I still wince at the memory of the ‘cathedral’ sound impact of an update a while back that took an age to resolve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
Classic Phantom White not working reliably after upgrade - by tsmithpam - 03-Feb-2021, 09:23