Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Phantom White not working reliably after upgrade
(08-Feb-2021, 20:31)Djezon59 Wrote:
(06-Feb-2021, 05:48)invictus005 Wrote:
(05-Feb-2021, 19:40)ARandomMan Wrote: There’s something up with the phase and balance now for me. The soundstage sounds completely wrong and there’s an issue with the phase. The sound is focused on one of the speakers ( left for me) not unlike the issue a few months ago when DOS 2 was released. Anyone else have this problem?

This is actually a serious problem in addition to system crashing when switching sources. Ive restarted the system numerous times it’s completely random, sometimes I experience this problem and at other times it goes away. Just as you describe, sound is focused to one side with a slight mismatch to speakers which is causing almost like an echo effect. The sound does not have a stable image.

Hello, I am also owner of pair of gold speakers ; after update (it was great before !), my problem starts using TV with toslink output towards R speaker ; this "echo" appears OR left speaker works badly, then I need to unpair speakers, and pair speakers !! A lot of work... for the price...

Sorry to hear hear. Please report the problem to Devialet in the app.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage

Messages In This Thread
RE: Classic Phantom White not working reliably after upgrade - by ragwo - 08-Feb-2021, 20:51