Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRITICAL Configurator Information
Indeed, the configurator has many problems and a rather bizarre behavior, especially for dual/multiple mono configurations...
However, I have 4 configurations, made a few years ago and which I change from time to time. I never had to make new configurations, except when I wanted to.
I always compared the newly saved configuration file with the old one and found no problems.

This makes me believe that the configurator can have different behaviors with different browsers (I only use Mozilla FireFox).
One more detail: I don't really use the PREVIOUS button after saving a configuration. Instead, I access the configuration page again (from bookmarks). I don't know if that has any impact...

Regarding the multitude of configurations that are set to master, but not to companion (here they remain with the default values), in the end I decided not to use the master / companion configurations, with several masters commanded by the same remote control. The disadvantage of this method is that I can't use the "Devialet Expert Remote" application, but that doesn't affect me.

After all, I think using Pim's / Axel's directions is the safest way.

Enjoy your music! Smile

Messages In This Thread
CRITICAL Configurator Information - by ICUDoc - 20-Feb-2021, 00:46
RE: CRITICAL Configurator Information - by daniel.avasilichioaei - 20-Feb-2021, 01:30
RE: CRITICAL Configurator Information - by Pim - 21-Jun-2023, 15:50