Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
(03-Nov-2021, 18:43)BoyScout Wrote:
(03-Nov-2021, 14:51)JFX Wrote: When it comes to remote I must say the remote Vinnie Rossi has created for their new line of amps is just striking and looks amazing to use!

The question is if I would´t change my Devialet 1000 Pro to Vinnie Rossis creation if I just had the money but the budget would shoot over twice than the price of my Devialet´s plus I would need also a Riia and Dac plus all the connections for that!

https://www.vinnierossi.com/collection/

Play the film clip and u will see the remote and how it works
Marvelous looking, those pre, power and remote, from Vinnie Rossi, but how much it costs?
Certainly a lot and... how they sound?

They don't come for pocket money  Dodgy

I did find this price list not sure if its correct!

Brama Preamplifier – $33,995
Brama Stereo Power Amplifier – $33,995
Brama Integrated Amplifier – $38,995
Devialet 1000 PRO CI, Franco Serblin Ktema. Power Distribution Purist Audio Design AC Extension LE, Purist Audio Neptune speaker cable, Purist Audio Neptune Diamond power cable to Devialet, Purist Audio Aquila Digital Power Cord to Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Purist Audio Dominus digital For link between Devialet 1000 PRO. Purist Audio CAT 7, AVID - Sequel SP with SME 309 and Soundsmith - The Voice, IsoAcoustics Gaia II , Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Router with Ferrum Hypsos PSU.

Messages In This Thread
RE: imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - by JFX - 04-Nov-2021, 09:51