Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated pics of Phantom Rig
(06-Feb-2022, 09:51)ragwo Wrote: Really nice setup! Thanks a lot for the detailed pictures. Do you use Roon RAAT?

Hi and thanks. Yes, I've Roon streaming wirelessly throughout the house (kitchen, office, bedroom etc) via Chromecast built into Klipsch's "The Three". I purchased a few of these smart speakers at a discount. The sound they produce is in line with their heritage line... it's really engaging, especially near field or in small rooms. Plus, I like the look of them and the Google integration.

If I were to build another sound system and wanted to try something new, I'd go two possible routes with very different sound: separates with Klipsch's Forte or Cornwalls. Or Kii Audio III, which I see you have (how do you like them?). I've seen their BXT subwoofer tower addition which looks like it would be an amazing system. That setup is in a different price snack bracket. I think I'd really enjoy a Klipsch heritage line setup at a cost more in-line with my budget.

I had been considering upgrading my existing Devialet Phantoms II 98dB to the bigger Phantoms, but couldn't justify the expense. I'm sure there would be some improvement in fidelity, but for the size of my room I found I'm enjoying the Phantom II setup a lot. Cheers.

[Image: pLpg7Hx.jpg]

[Image: h3O5Bvz.jpg]

[Image: kzmBxFL.jpg]
2 Channel Power / Signal Path: APC H15 → Mistral Audio W-3900 → Custom Roon Server → Silent Angel Bonn N8 → Silent Angel Forester F1 → miniDSP SHD Studio → Mutec MC-3+ USB → Devialet Phantom I 108dB

Headphone iFi Audio iDSD Signature → Grado GS1000i

Messages In This Thread
Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by supaDean - 05-Feb-2022, 22:34
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by ragwo - 06-Feb-2022, 09:51
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by supaDean - 06-Feb-2022, 13:01
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by ragwo - 07-Feb-2022, 16:20
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by supaDean - 08-Feb-2022, 15:41
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by AdamEOS - 26-Feb-2022, 09:43
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by supaDean - 27-Feb-2022, 02:31
RE: Updated pics of Phantom Rig - by AdamEOS - 28-Feb-2022, 06:37