Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AIR software
(03-Nov-2015, 22:56)Confused Wrote: Anyway, make sure you update us on what your dealer has to say when you quiz him about Dialog compatibility with the D400.  I can't wait to hear this one .....

Also, if you search through this forum, you should find a few posts about using Linn servers with a Devialet, happy hunting!

Good luck with your password.

Thanks, and I will let you know.
Dev 220 Pro/ATC scm40/Sony9000es/Roon/Mac Mini/Anthem 720 AVR/ATC C1 Center/M&k Tri-Pols/Sony U800/Sony 65A1
(03-Nov-2015, 22:59)jukemark Wrote:
(03-Nov-2015, 22:56)Confused Wrote: Anyway, make sure you update us on what your dealer has to say when you quiz him about Dialog compatibility with the D400.  I can't wait to hear this one .....

Also, if you search through this forum, you should find a few posts about using Linn servers with a Devialet, happy hunting!

Good luck with your password.

Thanks, and I will let you know.
At the end of the day, he is installing it and if it doesn't work then he takes it back with him.
I just dont want to have my laptop with me every time I want to stream music Smile
Dev 220 Pro/ATC scm40/Sony9000es/Roon/Mac Mini/Anthem 720 AVR/ATC C1 Center/M&k Tri-Pols/Sony U800/Sony 65A1
(03-Nov-2015, 22:16)jukemark Wrote: Brit, do you love your 400?

Hi jukemark,

Yes I do. I moved from Audio Research kit to the Devialet and haven't regretted a moment. It gave me a much more detailed transparent sound.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
If you want a working and reliable integrated streaming solution without PC's or Mac Devialet is not for you. You can of course connect any external streamer you like to it using any of the inputs.

Dialog indeed does not work with Expert and even if it did it wouldn't come close to your current Linn experience. Devialet's software development is a complete mess.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
Hi Jukemark, welcome to the forum. As for the incorrect password, maybe you can use "I've lost the password" to recover/reset your password? If this still won't work, please let me know your OS used so I can send you the correct AIR version.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(04-Nov-2015, 00:49)Antoine Wrote: If you want a working and reliable integrated streaming solution without PC's or Mac Devialet is not for you. You can of course connect any external streamer you like to it using any of the inputs.

Dialog indeed does not work with Expert and even if it did it wouldn't come close to your current Linn experience. Devialet's software development is a complete mess.

Hmm, perhaps I should go for the 200 and keep my Akurate (fantastic kit). I only came into the market to buy a Power Amplifier and a few people recommended that I replace both with the Dev. But Im not so sure now...
(04-Nov-2015, 00:54)hk6230 Wrote: Hi Jukemark, welcome to the forum. As for the incorrect password, maybe you can use "I've lost the password" to recover/reset your password? If this still won't work, please let me know your OS used so I can send you the correct AIR version.

Hi,
I have done the password reset twice but got nothing back, no link or anything. I will give them time to wake up in France today and see what happens, I have also sent them a chat message that has been confirmed as received. If I get nowhere I may take you up on your kind offer, thank you.
Meanwhile this morning, I am going to have a long chat with my dealer...
Finally, I am in to my space on the website!
I done a full new registration and it worked fine. Dont know why it didnt before as the email was correct because they sent me a link to confirm it. Anyway Im in.
Looking forward to a nice chat with my dealer, who sadly is 250 miles away so I have never seen a Devialet let alone heard one!
250 miles? Where are you located?
(04-Nov-2015, 10:06)Confused Wrote: 250 miles?  Where are you located?

In the New Forest on the south coast. I went for the 400 in the end...being installed Wednesday.