Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you guys ready for 10.10 date? ;-)
Wink 
Spark 2.0 Boom!
Ooh.

Interesting. All the binary 1s and 0s certainly seem to indicate it will be a software release.

Why is “unreasonnable” spelt wrong? They often make English mistakes, which confuses me. Is it on purpose, does it indicate something? Is it a clue?

Or just poor attention to detail?
Customer service used to share a lot of details of future firmwares, that ended spring last year. They have kept this under wraps good.
I hope putting all their effort into 2.0 for the last year and half will have been worth it.
Strange choice of words, why unreasonable, sounds ominous to me.

Expert Pro owners like me would like it to be Roon RAAT, but Devialet seem to be putting all their effort into Phantom nowadays, so my guess is it’s Phantom orientated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
Why on 8.10.? The announcement I received in French says on 10.10. See my other post here.
By the way the last update of Spark on IOS was on 10.10.2017. It would be exactly one year to receive a next update.
Looks like its 10.10.2018, and not 08.10.2018 as previously stated, title updated. Thanks!
Ha I literally put my Golds up for sale today then saw this!!! Smile

Unless they sell super quick at least I will have a chance to play with the new version Smile
(06-Oct-2018, 11:22)streamy Wrote: By the way the last update of Spark on IOS was on 10.10.2017. It would be exactly one year to receive a next update.

That would explain the date choice - but "unreasonable"?    Seems like that would be one of the most reasonable things they could do.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
All I want for Christmas is Airplay 2 and Shortcuts added to Spark. :-)