Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 9.0.1
If something is different in 9.0.2, you should be able to find out now?
So no 9.0.2 yet? Anyone know if there will be an update shortly ahead incorporating some of the most demanded features from customers like room correction etc. ... or do we have to wait for High End in Munch / May?
...or maybe longer...
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
According to the French SAM engineer who came to Hong Kong in Dec2015, there is supposed a small update in Feb. then major update in May. However, knowing the company's track record, I would not count on anything this month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(03-Feb-2016, 14:57)warpeon Wrote: According to the French SAM engineer who came to Hong Kong in Dec2015, there is supposed a small update in Feb. then major update in May. However, knowing the company's track record, I would not count on anything this month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One can only wonder what a major update in May will be....... I have my fingers crossed it will be ROON but I dont think that will happen Angry
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Thing is, what Devialet consider "major" is quite likely to be without reference to what their customers are asking for. They may be furiously inventing something new and radical -- which could be very good technically, but may or may not be of any benefit to some/all of their existing customer base (for example).
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Forget the roon thing IMO,get dialog to work as promised from the beginning ,also with 200-250 etc
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
(03-Feb-2016, 18:08)Petter Wrote: Forget the roon thing IMO,get dialog to work as promised from the beginning ,also with 200-250 etc

Apparently they are working on Dialog compatibility with the Expert range, there is no promised timescale for this (quelle surprise) because they are working on 'different solutions'.  So maybe even Devialet don't know what they will be announcing in May!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Why do you want to have Dialog to work with the Expert? The Dialog is for the Phantoms to get them to work together, right?
Once in 2014 Smile

As per an email from Devialet Support, they briefly describe Dialog ...

"DIALOG is an intelligent audio router which, in association with the new Devialet application, makes your life easier :
- unique interface combining all your digital contents (stored or online) in an intuitive and smooth way, whatever the file formats (from MP3 to HD audio)
- communication and synchronisation between your Devialet products throughout your home, via a dedicated and powerful network which is open to all your guests
Accessible from your smartphone, tablet or computer, DIALOG is compatible with all Devialet products*.

* equipped with a USB input, to begin with. "
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots