Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I play FLAC files from my NAS
OK, looks like we're nearly there. Do you see anything like the D170-ETH between "Disable Devialet AIR" and "Settings"?

PS I assume that the 200 is up and running, e.g. you can talk to it from the remote app on your phone, as you're trying this?
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Yes it says Devialet WIFI......my name for it I guess
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Excellent! OK, if you select that, that should enable the PC to use the 200 as an audio output device.
Warwickshire, UK
Unfortunately I get no such options. It says that streaming is enabled but when I go to the JRiver control centre the files dont play.

We are close I can fee it ;-)
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
This morning the flac file played but sound come from laptop. This evening the file does not even play.
I don't know JRiver, but I guess it gives you some way to select the output device you want to play to? If you can find that setting in JRiver, you should be able to choose Devialet AIR, I expect.
Warwickshire, UK
Yes done that too. The Flac files just dont play
Sounds like JRiver can't see your FLAC files (on your NAS?). I'd try something simpler. If you have some local music files on your PC, even MP3s just to prove the point, can it stream those?
Warwickshire, UK
Daft question.....does the lap top have to be connected to the 200? I presumed not as thats what AIR is for?
(17-Mar-2015, 22:42)thumb5 Wrote: Sounds like JRiver can't see your FLAC files (on your NAS?).  I'd try something simpler.  If you have some local music files on your PC, even MP3s just to prove the point, can it stream those?

Nope, the MP3 files play in Windows Media Player