Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Branch
(17-Dec-2015, 09:57)MountainGuy Wrote: Beautiful!! Can you angle the speakers up and down? Or is it locked in only one angle? And if it can change angle, how much room? Thanks.

The Branch is locked in one angle, which should be optimal for the direction of the tweeter and midrange. The Branch is quite low compared to the temporary stands I had so I think the angle is good.
2x Phantom I Gold Opera de Paris 2.12.3 on Branch
Looking great, frenkb!
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
My nearest Devialet dealer has listed both the White and the Wood & White versions of the Branch on his web site.

The Wood & White is listed at UK£40.00 more than the all White version.

Which came first?
(17-Dec-2015, 17:54)Felix Wrote: My nearest Devialet dealer has listed both the White and the Wood & White versions of the Branch on his web site.

The Wood & White is listed at UK£40.00 more than the all White version.

Which came first?

Yeah but they've banged up the price to £339 now (was at £299), yet another hike upwards, and getting silly now. Back in the day the price was published at £199 which I may have gone along with but not now. I have better things to spend my meagre money on, so I'll leave them to you rich kids.
(17-Dec-2015, 11:43)Cylob Wrote: Looking great, frenkb!

Thanks!
2x Phantom I Gold Opera de Paris 2.12.3 on Branch
(16-Dec-2015, 13:54)PJohnnySix Wrote: Most Branches currently available have a darker-coloured column (like beach?). Actual white ones are new in the shops.

That are old ones
(19-Dec-2015, 11:46)Johnnydev Wrote: That are old ones

Sorry.
I'm not sure what you mean?

Devialet changed manufacturer of the Branch in the middle of the production due to quality issues. The old manufacturer made the wooden ones, the new manufacturer makes the white.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
I prefer the white. If price was not so high, would get a pair. Very nice.
May I ask if anyone knows the official pricing for Branch in the USA?