Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 gold phantoms plus dialogue and geckos for sale
Thinking of upgrading so putting feelers out would be looking for £4K

Or £200 less without geckos 

All totally mint with boxes bought from hificorner less than a year ago 

Located in Brighton - could ship after cleared payment or meet up somewhere but of course demo and collection preferred Smile

Let me know if any interest 

Kind regards
Jamie
£5629 new price with the Gecko stands - so a decent £1600 saving when they are essentially good as new Smile

And don’t believe any of the mid-fi nonsense some people spout without knowing. They have done a terrible job of marketing these - loads of reviews from Tech magazines using a single speaker on a desk

Set up properly they just incredible - especially considering it’s 2 little space eggs and a tiny router in the cupboard! That’s all you need to start streaming from Tidal / Spotify / Airplay / Bluetooth. And just an optical cable to connect other sources!

If the ridicooius deal I found on the upgrade falls through - I will be keeping them for sure!

Will post a pic once I can work out how on earth to get back into my flickr account Sad
Are you still selling them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(08-Aug-2019, 12:31)Jamington2004 Wrote: Thinking of upgrading so putting feelers out would be looking for £4K

Or £200 less without geckos 

All totally mint with boxes bought from hificorner less than a year ago 

Located in Brighton - could ship after cleared payment or meet up somewhere but of course demo and collection preferred Smile

Let me know if any interest 

Kind regards
Jamie

Can you sell me one Gecko?
Hi sorry both sold these ages ago and forgot to update
(07-Dec-2019, 15:40)Wavesm Wrote: Are you still selling them?

I have a mint condition phantom opera for sale if you want looking for 3k have all the original items and box and is under a year old with invoice