Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4x Devialet Phantom Gold
October 2022 edit: for sale again and for real gonna sell them this time. Last time changed my mind

I'm selling my 4 Devialet phantom bybe gold's.  Each is about 2 years old (have receipt).  No issues, I'm just not using them as much anymore and they're collecting dust

Ideal is local pickup in Vancouver, Canada but can ship (I have the original boxes).  Not sure what market is for them so accepting offers that are not insultingly low
please email me or PM the price each

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(14-Feb-2021, 17:33)Cosmosound Wrote: please email me or PM the price each

I have a mint condition phantom opera for sale if you want looking for 3k have all the original items and box and is under a year old with invoice PM me if interested I can send you pics
Bump since I never ended up selling them. (Decided to keep them)

Now I’m moving and need to actually sell them