Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AQ Mythical Creature series speaker cables
Niagara 1200 with Monsoon or Z3 is an amazing price/value!
Robin Hood and up is just if you would like to get the maximum out of your System. But it really was interesting to see what my setup is capable of.
(06-Aug-2020, 17:43)markush Wrote: Niagara 1200 with Monsoon or Z3 is an amazing price/value!
Robin Hood and up is just if you would like to get the maximum out of your System. But it really was interesting to see what my setup is capable of.

+1
(06-Aug-2020, 18:02)Johnnydev Wrote:
(06-Aug-2020, 17:43)markush Wrote: Niagara 1200 with Monsoon or Z3 is an amazing price/value!

+1

I've bought a niagara 1200, Monsoon and z3 for my Dev. I hope to try and borrow some Robin hood 'just to see'.
D220 Expert Pro CI. Totem Acoustic Tribe Tower Loudspeakers.
Phantom Reactor 600 for Mrs Oz.
Amazing - congrats! You will love it. And beware when listening with Robin Hood, hardly to step back Smile
(21-Aug-2020, 21:13)markush Wrote: Amazing - congrats! You will love it. And beware when listening with Robin Hood, hardly to step back Smile

That's my worry. Does it take long to burn in?
D220 Expert Pro CI. Totem Acoustic Tribe Tower Loudspeakers.
Phantom Reactor 600 for Mrs Oz.
Folk Heroes and Mythical Creature cables are already pre burned in to some extreme - so you should also when receiving a new cable get a great impression right out of the box. It will improve further over the first 100-200 hours.