Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Store will sell Devialet Phantom
http://bfmbusiness.bfmtv.com/entreprise/...34993.html

Hi,

Sorry the article is in french.

Basically it say that Apple Store will sell Phantom and they may have exclusivity in the U.S.

Cheers,
so much for people saying yesterday that its not fair to compare apple and devialet as companies..
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
The Apple store near me is a total zoo.  Sometimes it is hard to walk from one end to the other and it is very noisy. I can't imagine selling audio in a setting like that.  Although the online Apple web store would give Devialet good distribution.

Apple has a way of always coming out on top.  If things don't work out Devialet could get burned badly.  Just ask the late, great, company that was going to make Sapphire screens for Apple. So promising and such a disaster--but not for Apple.
Devialet Phantom next to Beats... The horror!
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
@Cylob lol so true

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
You can bet the Devialet founders will be over the moon with this development - which may either make or break them!

Nice to speculate:

- it probably forces the clarification of the Devialet plan, where I would guess Phantom(Max) (silver) at £3.4k per pair and Phantom(max) (white) at £2.6k per pair will be joined by Phantom(Midi) at £1.6k per pair and Phantom(Mini) at just sub £1k per pair - maybe even sub $1k per pair if the can get the volume levels strong

- you can bet that Apple will be pouring over the Phantom and Dialog production lines and even more over the Spark software development to get timeliness and robustness up to Apple levels, which will be a welcome development

- and hopefully ensuring that the accessories like Branch, wallmount, case and remote live up to original expectations and availability

- I bet that Devialet will be really keen to see Apple adopt the ADH amplification system in some or all Apple products which may give such a marketing lift for Apple compared with their Samsung rival - and let Devialet deliver their message of "one day, everyone will own ..."

- equally I bet Devialet will be really keen to develop a volume product of interest to corporates other than Apple - otherwise one can see Devialet's fate being determined largely by Apple (which might give the founders a nice exit route!)
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
And, there will be Phantom Gold.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

is devialet a phone Company? - the brand sell With phones , i am sorry if this continues i Will Think too bye other hifi things becorse the owners of devialet , is too clever ,understand. I am absolut NOT satified about this i hear.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
is devialet a phone Company? - the brand sell With phones , i am sorry if this continues i Will Think too bye other hifi things becorse the orners of devialet , is too clever ,understand. I am absolut NOT satified about this i hear.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Or Apple could buy(acquihire) Devialet, they are at the right size and Devialet is mostly filled by engineer so it could be an opportunity for Apple to become even more prevalent in the music business and improve it's product at the same time.