Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Awesome Reactor Poster
Uhttps://www.cinenow.fr/articles/30980-de...simplement

[Image: devialet-phantom-reactor_37789_o5Bvj3ksq...rVBElQ.jpg]

Anyone know where I could get one? Or maybe have some friends at Devialet that could sell one? Greatly appreciated!
I wish!!!
Devialet Phantom (White)
Oh dear! Far too satanistic for my taste. The only thing I'd do with a poster like that is burn it
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(12-Oct-2018, 22:00)ogs Wrote: Oh dear! Far too satanistic for my taste. The only thing I'd do with a poster like that is burn it

Huh?
Sure! There seems to be a trend at the moment that nasty is better than normal. If Devialet serves more PR like that for the speaker I might remove it completely from my list of possible new items to look at.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
(12-Oct-2018, 22:15)ogs Wrote: Sure! There seems to be a trend at the moment that nasty is better than normal. I'd burn the poster. If Devialet serves more PR like that for the speaker I might remove it completely from my list of possible new items to look at.

GTFO!
(12-Oct-2018, 22:23)invictus005 Wrote: GTFO!

Which means...?
Devialetless!
(12-Oct-2018, 22:34)ogs Wrote:
(12-Oct-2018, 22:23)invictus005 Wrote: GTFO!

Which means...?

It means he's surprised by your statement.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
I think it's rather good.
Hi Pim, yes he probably is! According to slangdefinition.com/gtfo-meaning/ this is used a lot at places like Facebook and Twitter and their likes. That is why I didn't know the meaning. I hope he is not too offended...
Devialetless!