Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cartridges and phono settings
(12-Jan-2016, 21:26)brit Wrote:
(12-Jan-2016, 16:36)no32 Wrote: Any one know the setup values for shelter 901 & 90x ?

Found this on the 901here: http://www.needledoctor.com/Shelter-901-Phono-Cartridge and there is info on the 901 & 90x here: 
http://www.positive-feedback.com/pfb/axiss.htm

Hope this of some use?

David

Thx david
Anyone has experience the linn kandid with the Devialet. Someone told me it match only linn phono stage ...
Just get. Ortofon cadenza Black , and i go too riaa settings  find Black. And  download the settings , put my Sd card i dev , but after i need too turn Up the volume too  0,00  normaly High but NOT With my nye caridge , and idea Why?... Dodgy
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
(23-Feb-2016, 18:10)Finn Wrote: Just get. Ortofon cadenza Black , and i go too riaa settings  find Black. And  download the settings , put my Sd card i dev , but after i need too turn Up the volume too  0,00  normaly High but NOT With my nye caridge , and idea Why?... Dodgy

Double check the voltage setting.  There seems to be a safety mechanism in the Devialet when changing cartridge settings.  You can make any changes you need via the remote.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

I think I may have a similar kind of problem. I have configured 450 uVrms as a max level, but in the info menu it is saying that max level actually is 2.50MV. Fortunately it is easy to change these settings via the remote.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
I am NOT sure What you mean, Can you explain me like i am 10 years. Please thank you
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
You can use your remote control to access a RAM information menu when you have selected a phono input. There you can see information about the related phono settings and you can also easily change the settings from there.

For me it was showing different kind of setting in "max level" than what I had configured in the Configurator. I don't know why...

Here is how the RAM menu looks like:
[Image: RAM%20menu.PNG]
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
How Can i chance the settings. With my Remote control
(23-Feb-2016, 21:11)Finn Wrote: How Can i chance the settings. With my Remote control

Center button of the 3 on the remote hold it down while looking at the screen on the Devialet.  Once the Balance control comes up, keep hitting the center button to go through all the settings until you arrive at the one you want to change.  Use the volume dial to change the value of a setting.  Once done hold down the center button on the remote to take the Devialet out of settings mode.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

[quote='Confused' pid='2741' dateline='1409211807']
Welcome @Wallard!  I'm running my Cadenza Black at 400uv, 100ohms, 0pf.  You can get slightly different results using a higher ohms setting.  I haven't had the Cadenza for long and I'm still experimenting with settings myself.  This should at least offer a reasonable starting point.
[/
Hello. if you use the settings make by dev it is 330 Uv and 30 ohm. Very lov, ( i have cadenza Black) Then i bye ortofon verto SUT .It help but i still must go to Ram settings too get Wolume Up , In just normal Way . Sorry if there Are Wong word ,i come from Denmark .