Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cartridges and phono settings
Hi, i have acquired a Oracle Delphi II with SME V arm and a Shelter 501 III cartridge second hand. But how do i set up the Shelter? The brand can't be selected in the configurator and there is no 'generic' option or something... Do i have to select some other cartridge and tune the settings from the Shelter specs?
Devialet 250 Expert Pro / Nordost Valhalla Bi-Wire / Sonus Faber Olympica II
Anthem MRX 710 / B&W MT-60D
Paul Hynes SR7/T LPS / Intel Core i7 NUC-Plato X7D with Roon Lifetime / Melco S100 Switch with 2 x Ansuz Ethernet A2
Dr. Feickert Woodpecker II with Inertia Platter / Dr. Feickert Linear / Jelco TK-850L Arm / Shelter 501 III Cartridge

Power: AQ Niagara 3000 with AQ Tornado to Furutech wall outlet <-> Doepke DFS 2 F Audio Fuse Box and 3 x AQ Blizzard to Components
Your settings should be:

MC
0,4 mV voltage
100 - 200 ohms

audiophile greetings

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
Thank you! i have set it that way and it works very good! Although, there is some clearly audible noise from -20 and up. Is this normal or are there settings to affect this? Even when the power supply of the turntable is not connected this noise is there...
Paul Hynes SR7/T LPS / Intel Core i7 NUC-Plato X7D with Roon Lifetime / Melco S100 Switch with 2 x Ansuz Ethernet A2
Dr. Feickert Woodpecker II with Inertia Platter / Dr. Feickert Linear / Jelco TK-850L Arm / Shelter 501 III Cartridge

Power: AQ Niagara 3000 with AQ Tornado to Furutech wall outlet <-> Doepke DFS 2 F Audio Fuse Box and 3 x AQ Blizzard to Components
Some owners have hiss or noise others have not.

I have no hiss or noise with 0,3 mV and don‘ t know the reason.

Sorry about this.

Can this be related to clean power solutions or not? I don't have much of those except a dedicated power group...

It Can help if you disconnect wifi and use internet , but there is some ploblems about Lov output cartridge some is lucky they fix the noise, bye settings, other bye sut ,i am One of Them who bye sut and for me it help .
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Any recommendations of settings for Dynavector Karat 17D3 ?
MC
0,3 mV
200 ohms
2 gr

(14-Feb-2019, 17:27)Elztalbiker Wrote: MC
0,3 mV
200 ohms
2 gr

Thank you?
(26-Feb-2016, 12:29)KraaijCheck Wrote:
(22-Jan-2016, 10:54)no32 Wrote: Anyone has experience the linn kandid with the Devialet. Someone told me it match only linn phono stage ...

No experience with the Kandid. I own the Adikt and find it a good match with the Devialet. Still searching for the best setting. I now have set it to:
Phono Model: -
Cartridge Type: MM
Channels: Stereo
Max Level: 5.5 mVrms
Loading: High Ω 200pF
Auto Wifi Standby: On
Startup curve: RIAA1976
Sampling Rate: 96kHz

Any advise guys?

I am having the same issue with adikit set up. Did you get your settings sorted?