Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Core Infinity board
Yes. We need to send the remote back too and it has been communicated that they will update the firmware and resolve some issues.
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
(09-Sep-2017, 19:31)Rocketmannequin Wrote: Many of us have been complaining about the poor connection between the Dev and the remote since our upgrades to the Pro series.  The original remotes that we had to return with the unit for the upgrade seem to have been similarly replaced.  Will the upgrade programme when we send our units in be an opportunity to correct this?   I presume we'll have to send it all back again.

My remote wasn't replaced when my amps were upgraded to Pro. I know this because I marked it. It hasn't played up since the upgrade either. I hope it all works OK after the Core board is fitted, when they will "reprogram" the remote, or I shall be well miffed.  Smile
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
They didn't replace it but they did update the software.
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
Newbie here, just finished reading the 60+ pages of this thread. I'm going to try to summarize what it seems the current knowledge is. Please correct me where wrong:

1. The board should be available for install in October, 2017
2. Probably runs a Linux OS
3. Native ethernet/Wifi support for Tidal, Airplay, and...(others?)
4. Might be a Roon-native/RAAT-native Roon Endpoint. Probably won't run Roon Core.
5. Presumably will be included by default in new Expert Pro purchases at some point?
6. Can also communicate with Phantoms to create a mixed network of Phantoms + Experts/passive speakers

Is this correct? Anything critical missing?
Anybody?
(29-Sep-2017, 04:48)watchnerd Wrote: Anybody?

Yep. That's about it.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Deezer was mentionned.
Also new Wifi/Ethernet reception potentially more robust.
 Roon Air / convolution HAF / Devialet Expert D200/ DIY power and speakers cable / DIY Speakers Atohm EURUS 1.0 + DIY active SW 
(29-Sep-2017, 11:42)Alec_eiffel Wrote: Deezer was mentionned.
Also new Wifi/Ethernet reception potentially more robust.

Deezer has indeed been mentioned, together with AirPlay, Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, Bluetooth, Webradios and the mysterious three dots.......

https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?...8#pid63068
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(02-Aug-2017, 11:59)Antoine Wrote: Low and behold, there's a Audinate IC there! That probably means some sort of Dante/AES67 support. There was a reference to Dante/AES67 for Devialet's 'Immersive Theater System' I.T.S. using Phantoms here: https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=4111 so it could be there to integrate an Expert in such a system or as an AIR replacement of course since Dante can stream audio over IP (AoIP).

Somehow I missed this post, but am incredibly excited about the possibilities it could bring. Smile

Excellent stuff!
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack
MQA in future as well [Image: 3c113ecd30f5cbd19ea92c036d450a24.jpg][Image: 3b43faf60710f42aa6093b73eb946725.jpg]

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk