Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Core Infinity board
Nice one Elztalbiker! For starters the Altera Cyclone IV chip is an FPGA chip.
Very impressive picture Elztalbiker! I have to ask, where did you get it from? Although I suspect that maybe you might have good reason not to answer that one.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
@confused: You are right

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
(29-Sep-2017, 18:46)Elztalbiker Wrote: MQA in future as well

I must be dreaming!

Excellent pic.
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack
Sorry but the WiFi antenna is fugly compare to the experts lines  Dodgy
(30-Sep-2017, 00:20)Amelot75 Wrote: Sorry but the WiFi antenna is fugly compare to the experts lines  Dodgy

Hopefully a prototype!

I hope they treat mine a bit nicer than that when it goes back ?
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii
The WiFi antenna is sitting under the cover and is invisible in this case. No need – no antenna

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
At least they seem to be acknowledging that a decent antenna is needed even if it isn't aesthetically pleasing. I'm guessing that stubby antenna can be replaced with a corded one which can be placed elsewhere if desired.
I'm definitely thinking to try the wifi. Hopefully it will now work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii
The good thing about that antenna is that it is detachable. So you could put it elsewhere with some coax cable. No more bad reception
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.