Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Core Infinity board
So got some more details:
Finally public info to be announced this week. Delay took so long as they wanted to provide timeline and features of OS board.
And Devialet realized the importance of expert line - making it a priority again.
iOS App also getting an update, small one as most input is provided via 3rd party apps or upnp.
(11-Jul-2017, 23:55)markush Wrote: So got some more details:
Finally public info to be announced this week. Delay took so long as they wanted to provide timeline and features of OS board.
And Devialet realized the importance of expert line - making it a priority again.
iOS App also getting an update, small one as most input is provided via 3rd party apps or upnp.

Of course no-one here is curious who you got that information from... Blush
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
What are we all going to talk about if it's true and they do announce all the details?

We've been institutionalised to speculation-driven discussions only.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

That's why I wanted to shed some light on that.
This information is from Devialet - so glad to provide you with some reliable insights.
(12-Jul-2017, 00:24)markush Wrote: That's why I wanted to shed some light on that.
This information is from Devialet - so glad to provide you with some reliable insights.

LOL. When have Devialet ever been reliable communicators   Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(12-Jul-2017, 00:26)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(12-Jul-2017, 00:24)markush Wrote: That's why I wanted to shed some light on that.

LOL. When have Devialet ever been reliable communicators   Tongue

Well, good catch :-)
Though I was referring to the source (devialet) As you may see in my track record I previously have been providing some updates already as I am in direct contact with a few people at Devialet (up to the CEO).
My intention is to help to direct Devialet in the right direction - and as we all know there is (still) a lot to do to make that happen.
(12-Jul-2017, 00:05)Hifi_swlon Wrote: What are we all going to talk about if it's true and they do announce all the details?

When Devialet is going to announce anything about Roon?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(12-Jul-2017, 00:46)baddog Wrote:
(12-Jul-2017, 00:05)Hifi_swlon Wrote: What are we all going to talk about if it's true and they do announce all the details?

When Devialet is going to announce anything about Roon?

Was told "we can now officially communicate about the next steps and the features associate to the OS board"
So should be included in this week's public update.
Thank you, hopefully that will include whatever announcement Roon has been sitting on pending Devialet.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
It cracks me up that we hear first that some info may be coming this week before we actually hear whatever it is Devialet will be announcing. Such a strange way of communicating. Maybe they're just waiting until Bastille Day. Time will tell...
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA