Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cracked Phantom
Okay.
Benh47, the crack only gets bigger and more visible over the time.
I didn't notice a red sticker when unboxing my phantom gold. Does anyone with gold have the sticker?
(10-Sep-2016, 05:03)Dre Wrote: I didn't notice a red sticker when unboxing my phantom gold. Does anyone with gold have the sticker?

Nope, the Golds come without stickers (thanks god  Big Grin) and the crack issue has been sorted out.
My speakers were replaced by new ones.
No red sticker
My silvers have blue stickers. Can't see any sign of cracking, but what's lurking under the sticker? Anyone experienced cracking with a blue sticker?
Thumbs Down 
We are three friends that have pair of Phantom silver, unfortunately after a month we found the crack in same place of each.
I don't know how Devialet could do product like this and never understand and never mention it.
we say to everybody : never buy a Phantom. [Image: thumbsdown.gif]  Huh Angry
^ They will send you a new speaker...
Just contact them, you get a new one.
A very unfortunate incident happened today. Murphy's Law happens occasionally. I was on my way to the audio shop to replace my crack phantom. I accidentally dented my phantom woofer during transportation. I have to leave my phantom at the shop for them to check with devialet headoffice if I am still able to do a one to one replacement.