Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D Premier Firmware
Hi There,
Got a D Prem for my bedroom, and want to know what was the last Firmware version?
It is currently 4.1.1
Was that the last before the Expert Pro?
If not where can i get the last one.
Thanks.
Music Room:
Devialet ODA, Vivid Audio G2 Series 2, Linn LP 12, Hercules, Ekos Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Achromat, Dewaudio Starmap and Startrail, Magnum Dynalab Tuner, Theta Transport, Kimber KS 2120 Digital, VD Hul Suernova. 
Roon'd for life, Tidal.

Bedroom: Ming Da 300B pre, Pass Labs XA 30.5, Sonus Faber Olympica III, Aqua La Scala dac, Ifi Zen Stream

Johannesburg,
South Africa.
Check download page:

This would even be for the D Premier? It is not one of the Expert/Expert Pro.
Music Room:
Devialet ODA, Vivid Audio G2 Series 2, Linn LP 12, Hercules, Ekos Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Achromat, Dewaudio Starmap and Startrail, Magnum Dynalab Tuner, Theta Transport, Kimber KS 2120 Digital, VD Hul Suernova. 
Roon'd for life, Tidal.

Bedroom: Ming Da 300B pre, Pass Labs XA 30.5, Sonus Faber Olympica III, Aqua La Scala dac, Ifi Zen Stream

Johannesburg,
South Africa.
Yes, 10.1.0 should work on all amps without the CI board.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
I would focus on FW 7.13 or 8.13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
why the focus on 7.13 0r 8.13?
and what is the HW 4.1.1 on the menu?
next to the SW 10.1.0
Music Room:
Roon'd for life, Tidal.

Johannesburg,
South Africa.
Aah the HW is Hardware.
so it would appear that i am running 10.1.0
Music Room:
Roon'd for life, Tidal.

Johannesburg,
South Africa.
(25-Mar-2020, 21:44)georgev Wrote: why the focus on 7.13 0r 8.13?
and what is the HW 4.1.1 on the menu?
next to the SW 10.1.0

Those are the best sounding FW they did , I prefer it over the newer by a margin

It is quite easy to change between versions. Personally I liked 10.1.0, but I also liked 7.13 very much and used it for a long time. Look here https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Devialet...re-Archive
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(25-Mar-2020, 22:35)ogs Wrote: It is quite easy to change between versions. Personally I liked 10.1.0, but I also liked 7.13 very much and used it for a long time. Look here https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Devialet...re-Archive

Dont you own Devialet anymore?