Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
D200 ¿24/192?
Hi!!

I have one D200 connected to  coaxial to Bluesound Node2.I am very happy with the results but when I listen 24/192 files from Qobuz,D200 display shows 96hz rate  sampling.
What is the reason?

Thanks everybody!
Regards.
Isn't that the maximum resolution of the Bluetooth device?
                                                           Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Listening stuff:  Mercury Pi2 / Gentooplayer,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  Mogami speaker cable to ET LF8bs, B&W DB1 sub, Power from 7.5kW inverter.  2 x Dachshunds
Have you tried the optical out?
iMac 2021, Roon, home wifi, Devialet Phantom I x 2
(24-Feb-2019, 11:04)chrisc Wrote: Isn't that the maximum resolution of the Bluetooth device?
No,I think that the Bluesound supports 192hz.
I will check this in Bluesound web.

Thanks a lot!!
Have a look at your configuration,The configurator allows the digital out (SPDIF) to choose a sample rate of 48/96/192kHz.
Perhaps yours is set at 96kHz - although i seem to recall that at one tome Devialet suggested setting 96 as the most stable?
(24-Feb-2019, 23:40)ovo Wrote: Have a look at your configuration,The configurator allows the digital out (SPDIF) to choose a sample rate of 48/96/192kHz.
Perhaps yours is set at 96kHz - although i seem to recall that at one tome Devialet suggested setting 96 as the most stable?

Hi ovo!
I have tried this in my configuración but I do not see where I can change a sampling rate.
If you can tell me how I can do this,it will be perfect.

Thanks a lot!!
Sorry, I was wrong, I was thinking of the Digital out (DOUT) which allows you to select the sample rate.