Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D400 vs. 1000 Expert Pro in driving Martin Logan CLS
J'ai des 440ci avec des Martin Logan Ethos et je dois dire que j'ai un son proche de l'exceptionnel avec une clarté et une dynamique incroyable et une grande profondeur dans le grave!! Cependant il m'est déjà arrivé d'avoir une baisse de niveau sur deux ou trois enregistrements un peu incompréhensible surtout sur du vinyle, je pense qui est du a l'impédance de l'enceinte mais pour moi rien remet en cause la qualité exceptionnelle de ces amplis magnifiques !!
(18-Nov-2020, 16:25)The Knife Wrote: Hey. Switched my Phantoms gold to a pair of ML ESL 11s. You guys who have experience of MLs. Any speaker cables / brands you know work well with Electrostats? To give them some body...

Hi I would highly recommend if u have opportunity to try Purist Audio Cables specially if you want a sound with a live and nice body on the voices and amazing woody feel on violins and body on pianos.

In past I have owned Transparent, Jorma and tryed Shunyata and I have owned ML Summit´s but I must say I'm in love with the sound of Purist Audio it makes the sound amazing analog and dynamic sounding with Devialet in my setup! But its important for you to try different brands before you decide what is your cup of tea!

Chers!
Sammy
Devialet 1000 PRO CI, Franco Serblin Ktema. Power Distribution Purist Audio Design AC Extension LE, Purist Audio Neptune speaker cable, Purist Audio Neptune Diamond power cable to Devialet, Purist Audio Aquila Digital Power Cord to Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Purist Audio Dominus digital For link between Devialet 1000 PRO. Purist Audio CAT 7, AVID - Sequel SP with SME 309 and Soundsmith - The Voice, IsoAcoustics Gaia II , Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Router with Ferrum Hypsos PSU.