Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.10.0
(05-May-2020, 09:13)Pioneer123 Wrote: I was under the impression that as soon as you connected an Ethernet cable to it then it would select that connection. The app doesn't tell you if you are connected by Ethernet (as opposed to Ethernet over PLC). I suppose that PLC is a transparent medium so the Phantom would have no way of telling.
I am virtually positive Phantoms do know what medium they use for communication. The fact that the app does not give you this information is a design choice by Devialet. I think if enough people ask for it on this forum or via customer support, it will get to the app... eventually.
(03-May-2020, 04:32)Pioneer123 Wrote: Yeah I have had the stuttering a few times. A lot less than before but it’s still there.
On a more problematic front if I am streaming via my iphone with airplay everything is good but no one else is able to connect to the system, I.e my wife’s galaxy phone to stream Spotify. I have to kill the power to one of the speakers, let it reboot and then she can connect.

Anyone else have this problem?
@Pioneer123 by Spotify, do you mean Spotify Connect? Not Spotify via Bluetooth? Is your Spotify app up to date?

Did you try to take control of the system via Spotify with yet a third phone, tablet, or a laptop? Is the situation symmetrical - i.e. when your wife plays spotify connect, can you trigger it back to AirPlay?

Just to be sure - reboot your router. Those are capricious beasts. Oh, yeah, and reboot your wife's phone for a good measure, too.
(01-May-2020, 14:09)massi.rav Wrote:
(01-May-2020, 13:05)Olivier4444 Wrote: Works fine with me too.
However does anyone know how to do multi-room ???
I have the 1.11 app and 3 golds in 2.10

THANKS !
It should be quite intuitive. In the home page of the App - where you have the golds assigned to different rooms - there’s a new symbol on each single button like an “overlapped 8”. By pressing it you access to the multi room mode and choose the master or the slave device. When the devices are linked as multi room, as you enter the device and have the main volume knob in the center of your screen, on the top of it is shown the different volume level of each device (+ the master volume). You can work this out and change volumes separately or through the master (by changing them all at the same time).
Thanks I finally found it ... it took me a while but now I got it 
Finally multi room is back ... with NO issues... so happy
One thing I've noticed, or rather NOT noticed, is my problem with micro silence that happened every now and then. It has just taken three and a half years to sort! I've had the problem since I initially got my golds and in every update until now. FINALLY!

Felt like a buffer issue, happened maybe once a day, once a week or if really bitchy a couple of times an hour. Since I updated to 2.10.0 I haven't had it happen once. Maybe too early to celebrate considering I've only had the update just north of a week, but usually the issue would have shown itself at least once in that time.
I’m not sure this is related to the update, but i just startes experiencing this problem.

I have my Golds connected to my TV via optical, and this has worked fine for some time, after some
minor tweaks to the latency in different picture modes.

But now i have a problem. TV sound is still working, but if i launch the internal Netflix app or other streaming apps, the sound is gone from the content. Same for Apple TV. Sound is working in the menus, but as soon as i stream something the sound dissappears. Any other with the same problem? Is it maybe a problem with the audio-codec from the stream? Did the update remove any compatible audio modes? Or should it work via optical regardless of the source output?
(03-May-2020, 14:24)Austinforest Wrote:
(02-May-2020, 08:27)DesertEagleAZ Wrote:
(02-May-2020, 06:12)bjmoon01 Wrote: I updated my 2 Golds from DOS 1 to DOS 2.10 successfully and Now my Dialog is useless.  What should I do with it?  Do you have any good idea guys for the left Dialog?

Keep it for when you want to do optical in and if your speakers are inconveniently placed for that. 

Glad to see the update works well for most people. I‘ve been running various betas of 2.10.0 for a couple weeks and they have been very solid. Physical remote latency is a bit quirky, hope they fix that next. Some more exciting updates seem to be on the horizon as well.

How have you been on beta releases? Are you already on the next version?

No, I’m running 2.10.0 as well now. But I did get a couple release candidates for the OS version. Maybe I’m an interesting target group as I have both Reactor and Premier pairs. I can recommend establishing a relationship with some of the support folks if you want to get in on it but also expect to provide good feedback Wink
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
(07-May-2020, 09:00)Kjeksen Wrote: I’m not sure this is related to the update, but i just startes experiencing this problem.

I have my Golds connected to my TV via optical, and this has worked fine for some time, after some

But now i have a problem. TV sound is still working, but if i launch the internal Netflix app or other streaming apps, the sound is gone from the content. Same for Apple TV. Sound is working in the menus, but as soon as i stream something the sound dissappears. Any other with the same problem? Is it maybe a problem with the audio-codec from the stream? Did the update remove any compatible audio modes? Or should it work via optical regardless of the source output?
Sounds like your source needs to change its audio output to PCM possibly?
I have similar set up with phantoms connected optical to tv with no issues from any apps.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
(08-May-2020, 02:15)Jon Wrote:
(07-May-2020, 09:00)Kjeksen Wrote: I’m not sure this is related to the update, but i just startes experiencing this problem.

Sounds like your source needs to change its audio output to PCM possibly?
I have similar set up with phantoms connected optical to tv with no issues from any apps.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Yeah thanks, i got it sorted. Have two choices of optical out in the TV-settings, changed to the other one and it was back to working. User error Wink
Hi Guys,
I'm located in China mainland and the update is not pushed to my Gold phantom in DOS 2.85 (but has been to my reactor...) as it seems to be a reported issue.
Do you know if there is a way to install it anyway ? Is a VPN could help ?
Thanks a lot !
(11-May-2020, 05:33)David GT Wrote: Hi Guys,
I'm located in China mainland and the update is not pushed to my Gold phantom in DOS 2.85 (but has been to my reactor...) as it seems to be a reported issue.
Do you know if there is a way to install it anyway ? Is a VPN could help ?
Thanks a lot !
Welcome to the forum.

Best if you contact Devialet Support who know about the problem. As a temporary option, they may give you access to the update which you can load manually.